Monday, January 16, 2006

I started on the Read the Bible in 90 Days journey and have now got to day 11.
I struggled a lot with Leviticus and felt like giving up, but finding and reading this blog, knowing that I wasn`t alone in that, and finding help in the comments written, kept me going.
So I`d like to join you on the rest of the journey.
Although I`ve been brought up to go to church and am a member of a church which I regularly attend, I`ve never read the Bible from cover to cover and always wanted to, so this is just the incentive I needed.
I`m just an ordinary middle-aged person, with a faith that needs to grow stronger.
Rose of England.

3 Comments:

At 1/16/2006 4:41 PM, Blogger Rachel's Big Dunk said...

Hi Rose,

I just finished Leviticus today! I know Numbers is kind of dry going, if I remember correctly... but it is pretty short too!

Hang in there.

Love+
Rachel

 
At 1/17/2006 2:00 AM, Blogger see-through faith said...

wonderful Rose
Welcome :)

I love this blogging family.

(Rachel all the books seem quite short when we read so much. Genesis in 4 days, Levitus in 2 - 2.5 :)

!!!)

 
At 1/18/2006 3:40 PM, Anonymous Mary Beth said...

welcome Rose! Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home