Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Behind

I`m all behind but I`m trying hard to catch up. I`ve just finished reading Job, which I found a struggle. I think I`m going to "cheat" and skip Psalms and go back and read them afterwards, as they seem to need more reading that in a few days. (I notice some of you too have said that Psalms didn`t seem right to read through so quickly)

Here`s a suggestion for you all. How about, when we all finish the Blogging through the Bible in 90 days, that we have a joint go at reading a Psalm a Day, and sharing our thoughts on them?

3 Comments:

At 3/15/2006 8:04 AM, Blogger see-through faith said...

Hey Rose. Funny I was thinking about what to do after Easter. I thought though to suggest we start with Proverbs (a months' worth) 150 psalms - is five months worth, so I think there might be a better way of tackling those. Not sure though.

Great you're sticking with this. I've fallen a bit behind again :( so want to finish the OT today - off to read now.

 
At 3/16/2006 3:31 AM, Anonymous eija said...

I'm really not sure what I'll be doing after this ordeal (hehe). My fingers are itching for The Message, but I think in any case it will be only "side reading" for the Finnish Bible. Don't know. Also I'd like to go back to Nehemiah, as well as maybe Zechariah. Don't know yet. At some level it might be fun keeping the "Bible reading group" together - but on the other hand, there aren't many left in here :(

-e-

 
At 3/16/2006 3:42 AM, Blogger see-through faith said...

ah hem

where two or three are ... and all that :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home