Friday, January 06, 2006

hello everyone !


me in my office
Originally uploaded by see-through faith.
I jumped the gun too early and posted before Steph was ready, so deleted it.

In the meantime I've figured how to post a photo so you can see who I am

I'm excited about doing this read the Bible in 90 days but will need lots of support and encouragement - and I hope I can give it too.

I'm a member of the United Methodist Church here in Turku, Finland. (I'm English and grew up over there, so English is my mother tongue.)

I printed off and used the scheme where you can mark off which passages to read each day (January only) so it means that on day one I finished at Gen 15:4 which seemed odd to me!

Looking forward to getting to know you all a bit better!
I blog at this site and I'm also a member of the RevGalPals Blog ring.


oh and an encouragement :

"Low Pressure - High Anointing" on us as we spur one another on for the next 90 days.

Be blessed :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home