Friday, January 20, 2006

fallen a bit behind

Somehow I thought I'd done yesterday's readings and thismorning I found out that I'd done only a tiny bit ! I'm on chapter 12 and should have read until chapter 22! I'll catch up what I can but reminded myself that it's ok to fail, and that the motto of this group is "it's all good"

- I have a free day tomorrow (yes!) and hope to move onto Joshua . But it's all good :)

Hope you are all well and continuing to be blessed as you read and are touched by His Word.

2 Comments:

At 1/20/2006 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I didn't read anything yesterday. Went to hairdressers with J and then made some recordings with H - and you know what happens when we get together... Yeah. It was past midnight before I was home.

So I have a date with my Bible tonight - a double dosage!

 
At 1/20/2006 10:03 AM, Blogger see-through faith said...

(grin)

I've caught up a bit - read for 20 mins at the coffee time (since I don't drink coffee!)

and about to go to lie on my bed (bottom bunk) and read more (it's warmest in our room right now- I have two pairs of socks on and still my feet are cold up here in the seminary proper)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home