Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Almost there

According to the reading plan I was supposed to finish this job yesterday. But I didn't. I did start the Revelations, and I'm planning to finish tonight.

I've been lazy and haven't written down almost any of the questions that has risen during this reading. I'm hoping they'll come back to me in God's time. They have been plenty, and during the reading I've gone through some good, some weird - even some scary thoughts and feelings. But it's been good, and I've been given a new, improved picture of the Holy Book.

-e-

2 Comments:

At 4/04/2006 2:13 PM, Blogger Rachel Nguyen said...

According to my reading plan, I am supposed to end on April 11th and I must say, I have been missing the reading a bit over the last few days... so I am not sure I'll actually finish on time. But oh, I am savoring Acts.

 
At 4/04/2006 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm finishing Revelation today too eija. The programme was until yesterday but remember we had two days extra grace. So today or tomorrow is still the Bible in 90 days. And you- you thought you'd need 100 or more. Actually the number of days is not important but the fact that we've battled on - and taken the discipline of reading chunks at a time.

Like you I have lots of questions and want to come back and discuss somethings - but I'm glad Sr Steph invited us to do this. Without her I never would have :)

be blessed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home