Monday, January 16, 2006

checking in from Tallinn

the 90 days reading plan continues to really inspire me.

I struggled to find a block of time on Saturday - see stf for more details - but did most of the section in Ekenäs in bed late that night

yesterday was easier, I had a great quiet time in the mid afternoon between the church lunch and leaving Ekenäs for Tallinn

Leviticus wasn't as hard going as I thought- I think reading it in two days made it easier somehow, and Numbers is interesting. I've just read about the rivalry Miriam had for Moses - and it struck me how easy it is to be jealous when the favour of God is clearly on another. That's the time to turn it into a prayer

Lord I love what you are doing in X , but in Your mercy do not pass me by. Let me see Your glory too Lord. Let me be used by You.

I love the song
Consume me Lord with the fire of your spirit
Consume me Lord and make me more like you
break me Lord and mend the broken pieces of my heart
I want to be used Lord by you.

Be blessed
will check in in a few days time

Lorna

2 Comments:

At 1/16/2006 3:01 AM, Blogger ukok said...

fantastic to *hear* from you, Lorna!

God Bless.

 
At 1/16/2006 11:20 AM, Blogger Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Ah, good song. Be blessed, Lorna. I'm almost done with Exodus...! Busy day yesterday, but today may be a bit more relaxed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home