Friday, January 20, 2006

Walking the Bible

Just a heads-up, for those of you with access to American public television: I'm sitting here watching the latest installment of Walking the Bible, a series that follows Bruce Feiler on a journey through the lands talked about in Torah. It is way cool; right now Bruce is talking to Bedouins about the congealed tree sap that falls in nuggets from the tamarisk trees in the desert; the Beduoins call it...manna. They melt the manna into a sweet, tasty liquid.

Check out the PBS website for information on the program.

PBS is my favorite religious broadcasting network.

3 Comments:

At 1/20/2006 11:35 PM, Blogger Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

I've been watching this series too. What great timing, huh? :-)
I hope they will repeat it, as I missed some of the second installment.

 
At 1/21/2006 3:29 AM, Blogger see-through faith said...

wow!
wonder f it will come to europe?

 
At 1/21/2006 11:31 AM, Blogger Jody Harrington said...

I love all of his books.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home