Wednesday, January 25, 2006

what day indeed?

grin

today I start 1 Sam

I find it irritating to take only one chapter of a new book at the end of a reading, so stopped after Ruth.

haven't read yet today - class starts in 5 mins and wanted to check email as it was down yesterday (access still denied today - sigh! - do you think the world will stop revolving cos I'm out of touch for half a week? laughing

Still really enjoying the Bible reading. Judges was so interesting. I've only ever read it in snippets before. Reading the whole book in 2 days gave a better perpective.

Ruth? I think all women at least know and love the story, but there were new aspects that hit me too.

blessings

(home late on Friday . phew!)

3 Comments:

At 1/26/2006 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesterday I was so sure it was Friday - and it was only Wednesday!

So TWO more days until it's the weekend!

sigh.

Don't know about the reading days. I don't follow the numbers :D I just know that I'm on the schedule, and even a bit ahead.

 
At 1/27/2006 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finished 1 Sam last night. So start 2 Sam today. And loving it :)

 
At 1/27/2006 12:32 PM, Blogger Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

I really am way behind. It's been a stressful week. I'm just starting Judges. :-( But I will keep trying!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home