Sunday, January 08, 2006

Foolish Wisdom

I have noticed that man of us have referred to this undertaking as a long shot. We’ve questioned our own sanity and/or stick-to-itiveness. Attempting to read through the entire Bible in 90 days seems foolish. As I read, 1 Corinthians 1:27-28 popped into my head:
…God deliberately chose things the world considers foolish in order to shame those who think they are wise. And he chose those who are powerless to shame those who are powerful. God chose things despised by the world, things counted as nothing at all, and used them to bring to nothing what the world considers important…
I’m stoked about being able to revel (submerge myself) in this foolishness.

2 Comments:

At 1/08/2006 6:39 AM, Blogger eija said...

Jason thank you for this!

It is weird, but even with only two days of reading, I'm starting to feel really good about this whole thing. One might say "blessed"...

God is good! *grin*

 
At 1/08/2006 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go, Jason! I agree with Eija, I'm thinking, "why didn't I do this before? This rocks!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home